Justin Sun is undoubtedly one of the most popular figures in the field of cryptocurrencies. He is best known for founding one of the leading projects – TRON. Now, however, it appears that the young entrepreneur is also getting political.
- According to a press release shared with CryptoPotato, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Grenada has appointed Justin Sun as its new Ambassador for the World Trade Organization (WTO).
- Sun’s operations will take place from Geneva.
- Grenada is known for being an important member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), as well as the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) and the CARICOM Single Market Economy (CSME).
- Speaking on the matter, Sun said:
It is truly an honor to serve as the WTO ambassador for Grenada. I look forward to the opportunity to represent Grenada and work wtih WTO leadership to reinvigorate global trade in various ways, particularly the development of a robust digital economy internationally.
- It’s also worth noting that Sun might also step down from handling the day-to-day operations at the Tron Foundation.
- CoinDesk reported earlier today that the founder has said that the Tron Foundation will “dissolve by next year and the three super nodes associated with him will soon retire from Tron’s technical grid.”
- With this in mind, the Tron Community will be the one electing the 27 super representatives.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to $1750.
Credit: Source link