Art Basel Miami Beach will be featuring an exhibition, titled Performance in Code, Deciphering Value in Generative Art from December 1st – December 3rd, 2022, which includes a prominent display of Tezos blockchain non-fungible tokens (NFTs) in partnership with the generative art platform fxhash, in collaboration with Serpentine Arts Technologies.
This year, visitors to the gallery will be able to mint and claim a featured generative art NFT in real time. Just scan a QR code and you will instantly be able to claim your NFT.
The event will prompt attendees to experience the notion of generative art and reveal the uniqueness of NFTs through a collaborative art showcase. In addition, artists from the Tezos ecosystem will be featured in a conversation series that will examine the connection between the generative art process with blockchain technology.
Thirteen other artists will also share the exhibition space during the event. The live minting experience of the art installation, in which visitors scan a QR code to begin the process of producing an original, unique artwork created autonomously by the artists, is courtesy of the partnership with fxhash.
Once the installation finishes, the render is begun, and the work was displayed on the screen. The customer gains points right away. Visitors will see the value of an export display, which will be outlined as a percentage, grow as time passes.
The programming will run Friday, December 2 from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm; Saturday, December 3rd from 11:30 am – 5:30 pm, and includes ‘Hybrid Worlds: Breaking Creative Boundaries’, a panel discussion hosted by Serpentine Arts Technologies. The Tezos NFT Speaker Series will feature the highlighted panels below and more:
Changing the World, One NFT at a Time
Friday, December 2nd at 4:15 pm EDT
- This session will explore how social and environmental organizations are harnessing blockchain technology, to create a meaningful impact on the planet. We speak to the people who are using art NFTs for social good.
Value – In the Eye of the Creator
Saturday, December 3rd at 12:30 pm EDT
- As new art mediums emerge, we must re-evaluate how we determine the value of art. How do we appraise blockchain art? Is rarity important? Whose critique really matters?
NFTs, DAOs, IP: Redefining Art Law
Saturday, December 3rd at 1:30 pm EDT
- The onset of blockchain technology will reshape art law as we know it, as critical questions come to the fore. How do copyright laws apply to NFT art? How will smart contracts affect how art is bought and sold? What does the intellectual property look like in a decentralized world? How much power will DAOs hold in driving collective action amongst art communities?
For your information, Tezos is a blockchain that can evolve by upgrading itself. It does this through a continuous voting process among stakeholders to determine the changes that should be made and when they should be made. Because of this, Tezos is said to be self-amending.
The Tezos protocol offers two innovations: formal verification and on-chain governance. Formal verification allows for mathematical proof of the correctness of smart contracts. On-chain governance enables the network to upgrade without hard forks and roll back malicious activity more easily.
- Blokhaus’s New Open-Source NFT Tool Minterpress
- What is Blockchain Gaming and its Play-to-Earn Model?
- How Blockchain Can Revolutionize Personal Data Storage?
- Naoris Protocol to Use Blockchain to Plug Web3 Security Gaps
- Leading crypto firms and influencers to honor best in Web3 gaming
Credit: Source link